Testosterone is one of the important hormones in the human body that is equally important for both men and women because it performs a number of functions in our body, without which our health and general well-being are at risk. Testosterone is not only involved in the development of the reproductive system in men and women, but also affects metabolic processes in our body, where the immune and hormonal system works. directly related to bone and muscle structure.
From this, in the case of negative levels of hormones, a negative background arises in many important processes in our body, which affect our health and general well-being. Therefore, testosterone was artificially synthesized by researchers for use in medical practice, where it later found its use in sports.
Sustanon – what is the drug and how does it differ from the analogues?
Sustanon is a drug that consists of four testosterone esters and has the same properties as testosterone. More briefly, this is a drug that contains an active ingredient, but is in the same commercial product and from the same raw material, but only divided into 4 drugs, each with a different long-lasting effect, but different in anabolic. characteristics. and this does not affect the properties of the active substance itself.
By buying such a product, however, you get the same testosterone in terms of properties as testosterone propionate or enanthate, but the effect of endogenous testosterone on the body is faster than the product “Sustanon”, and also lasts longer in the body. Sustanon, sold under the tradenames Sustaretard, Sustamed, Sustaver et al, is a combination of the following testosterone esters:
- propionate: 30 mg;
- phenylpropionate: 60 mg;
- isocaproate: 60 mg
- decanoate: 100 mg.
Of Sustanon excipients: oil (usually peanut oil) as solvent and benzyl alcohol as preservative and antiseptic. The combination of these substances keeps the levels of male hormones in the blood at a consistently high level.
The ester in the composition of Sustanol acts as follows:
- propionate is a fast ester, it begins to act a few hours after ingestion, and the peak occurs mainly after 12 hours;
- phenylpropionate repeats the history of propionate, but with a delay of one day;
- isocaproate is a medium-acting ester that acts after phenylpropionate with a half-life of 9 days;
- Decanoate is the longest ester with an active background that lasts up to three weeks and lasts more than a month.
Formal characteristics of Sustanon As I said at the beginning of the post, the active substance in such products is so common – it is testosterone, and consequently it has all the natural properties associated with this hormone (anabolic androgenic effects and consequently effect on sexual desire).
Together with the positive effect of testosterone growth, it also indicates the effect of estrogen. Because the general properties and function of Sustanon are indistinguishable from other testosterone preparations, its coupling with plasma proteins remains unchanged at 98%. After injection, it slowly dissolves and enters the bloodstream, after which it interacts with cell receptors and DNA. The substance itself is metabolized in the liver and excreted mainly through the kidneys and a little through the intestines.
The profile of Sustanon steroids is as follows:
- Anabolic activity – 100%.
- Androgenic activity – 100%. It is not progestogen activity.
They have a high flavoring ability. Dehydrotestosterone Derivative (DHT) – No. High water retention. Effect on low liver. High blood pressure. Below average acne. Forms of release – injections and tablets. Duration of the action – up to 5-6 days. The detection period during doping control is up to 3 months.
Sustanon solo course
I immediately noticed that testosterone injections for women for physical development are very undesirable, because the positive effects of such a course can not be compared with the significant risks that will certainly be affected by the female body. If a woman approaches such a course, you should take all the risk and study under the supervision of a specialist. The second question is about the use of substitution therapy and that under their respective control. For men, a solo course with Sustanon can be considered a first course or not, in which case if you do not want to combine several drugs at the same time, or the purpose is not bodybuilding, for example practical. -hand sports, crossfit and other functionality, there will be enough and first solo course.
Sustanone has the same benefits and effects as any other testosterone ester, namely:
- increasing blood testosterone levels, making it available for use in medical practice and sports;
- The drug reduces pain in the joints and intervertebral discs, as well as contributes to the recovery of extra water retention and tissue nutrients and essential proteins and nutrients during this time;
- Rapid muscle mass increase by up to 20% – This is due to the retention of additional proteins in the tissues, which in turn causes the accumulation of nitrogen in the muscles, which in turn affects muscle size;
- Antioxidant effect by reducing the amount of cortisol in the blood by reducing the amount of cortisol in the blood, due to the same anabolic effects caused by the synthesis and accumulation of proteins;
- Increased number of red blood cells in the blood, which means endurance by increasing the saturation of oxygen cells;
- Improved metabolism, can be used to lose fat, but such an effect can only be achieved with a special approach to diet and exercise.
The beneficial effect of systanone is to increase the level of testosterone in the blood, which is very important for people who use steroids, because internal testosterone helps to eliminate natural hormones from negative effects. Anabolic steroids in the production of natural testosterone in the blood.